The tropical print is perfect for your Summer lovin’ shenanigans. It’s feminine, romantic and perfectly on-trend. In fact, rocking a tropical print at the beach, on a cruise or during lunch in the city is always on-trend. There are so many ways to sway (and slay) this look, but these are our favourite ways of styling the tropical print.
PS Don’t forget to vote for the blog as your favourite fashion and lifestyle blog during the SA Blog Awards voting phase. Go over to our menu for the voting badge.
- The Maxi. The ultimate way to style your tropical print is with a bold pattern on your extra long maxi dress. Pair it with a great cropped denim jacket, minimal jewellery and gladiator sandals.
2. Romp It Up. Rompers are super flirty for Summer! If you have the legs, go for a short playsuit. We adore the romper with killer nude heels or with sliders as pictured below. Go for chunky gold or silver jewellery and awaken you inner Miami doll.
3. With Your Denim. The two go together like ice cream and a hot Sunday afternoon. The blue tones in your denim really compliment the bright colours of your tropical print and it adds a wonderful texture too. Experiment with denim jackets and bright skirts or try an uber cool tropical print bomber with your favourite denim mini.
4. Casual Cool. A bright tropical print shirt with your favourite skinnies and metallic sneakers or lace ups are perfect for a busy Saturday morning. Couple it with your favourite round sunnies and a over-sized clutch or chain bag.
5. All Suited Up. We love this look for obvious reasons. Who doesn’t want to look like a slick professional? Opt for a slim fit pant and tailored jacket to keep the look fitted. Tone it down with monochrome accessories and you’re ready to take over the world – in style.
Cover by Sneaky Peak*