Many of us are relieved that we can pack the layers of Winter clothing away and embrace all our favourite Summer pieces. As the weather heats up, so does the will to immerse yourself in Spring fashion trends. To update your look this season, we have searched far and wide for the latest trends you need to feel extra stylish.
1. The Shoulder Duster. Massive earrings are not just Beyonce’s thing anymore. With strong influences from the 80s, this trend is great for making a statement this Spring. Seen at Prada, Oscar de la Renta and McQueen‘s runway shows, it’s a trend you simply cannot go without.
2. Graphic Details: We’ve seen a lot of vibrant graphics on clothing and accessories over the last six months. Designers are taking inspiration from some of our favourite pop artists like Roy Lichtenstein and Claes Oldenburg, making the trend timeless and amusing!
3. The Headpiece. If you’re going try a headpiece, make sure it suits your personal style. It really looks charming and adds a wonderful feminine touch to any ensemble. The royal feel associated with the trend is enough to make any woman feel special.
4. Tied Shoes. Whether it’s your ballet flats, espadrilles or pumps, we can guarantee you they will have some sort of tie effect. A great trend to express your girly side, it also has an edgy feel to it. Pair it with culottes, shorts or a midi skirt.
5. Chokers. The come-back has been bittersweet. Chokers are sexy and flirty and can be worn with pretty much anything. The versatility of the choker allows you to style it with gorgeous Summer dresses for day and fancy pant suits for evenings.
Cover image by Vogue*