- Kalashnikovv Gallery presents STATIC: A group exhibition co-curated with Black Koki. The exhibit will feature a cross section of inter-disiplinary artists from Cape Town. Featured Artists: Bert Pauw, Juan Voges, Ello Xray Eyes, Black Koki, Nakao and Hanno Van Zyl.
- Expressions Of Freedom opens tonight in association with Constitution Hill, Kalashnikovv Gallery, The Dead Bunny Society and The Market Photo Workshop.The exhibition will feature works by some of the most innovative and exciting young artists currently living and working in Johannesburg.
- Goodman Gallery: 50th Anniversary Show is celebrating Goodman‘s 50 years in the biz. It will showcase international and African artists, all who have had an artistic impact on the gallery’s success. According to the gallery, the works will conceptually deal with the ideas of perpetual change and ideology based on mutable historical realities. Don’t miss this.
WEAR: If you want to experiment with a look, doing it at a exhibition opening is the best place to do so. Be as eccentric as you want, because there aint’ no fashion police in the art scene, only people who will appreciate your unique style for what it is. Be bold!
- Monochrome at The Bannister Hotel launches today and promises to bring quality music to the alternative crowd in Jozi. The event will take place bi-monthly with the best underground music and culture.
WEAR: Dress in your best Jozi city club girl ensemble! Cute shoes, shift dresses, fur and glitter. Need inspiration? Read this post!
- Sip In Style Pop Up Shop at The Union Bar. Shop the all new Autumn/Winter 16 collections from I Am Woman and Parooz. Fashion, cocktails and music. The perfect way to spend your Saturday.
- Vintage with Love is inviting generous women, as well as designers and boutiques, to donate their once loved fabulous fashion items to a good cause. Go check it out.
WEAR: With partly cloudy skies and mild temperatures, opt for something comfy and stylish. Never over-do your denim, but skinnies, with a fab coat or bomber and your favourite flats will be perfect to galavant around Jozi whilst shopping.